Churchill Way West
|Sunday:||10:00 - 16:00|
|Monday:||07:30 - 21:00|
|Tuesday:||07:30 - 21:00|
|Wednesday:||07:30 - 21:00|
|Thursday:||07:30 - 21:00|
|Friday:||07:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday:||07:30 - 20:00|
Services available at Salisbury
Shop online and we'll deliver to your door. Delivery charges may apply
Shop online and you can collect from a Waitrose branch for free
Shop in Branch,
Shop in branch at your local Waitrose and leaving your shopping with us, we'll deliver your order direct to your door
Here at Waitrose Salisbury we’re always looking for ways to enhance your shopping experience. That’s why we’re making some exciting changes in store, which will offer you a wider range of products and an even better level of service than you already enjoy.
A taste of the new things to come:
• A larger Café where you can relax and enjoy freshly made hot drinks, as well as delicious dishes from our new menu.
• A new-look Home department with your favourite ranges.
• A bar area in the Beers, Wines and Spirits department, where you can sit and try a glass or share a bottle.
• A Bakery department where artisan breads and rolls are available straight from the oven, for you to enjoy in store or on the go with your choice of tea or coffee.
• A Juice bar in our improved Fruit and Vegetable department, where you can drink a glass of goodness made with our own fresh produce.
• A new area at our Meat, Fish, Delicatessen and Cheese counters, where you can take a seat and treat yourself to one of our freshly prepared deli platters.
• A Welcome Desk with a wider range of services.
• Quick Check, our scan-as-you-shop service which means you don’t have to queue at the checkout.
Plus we’re opening a brand new Waitrose Cookery School. The first outside of London!
Thanks for bearing with us while we make your Waitrose even better.