Terms and Conditions
17 June 2015
Updated 8 February 2018
1. Please note from the 28 February 'Pick Your Own Offers' will be withdrawn. myWaitrose members will be able to amend their picks up until the 28 February however members will not be able to create an account after the 8 February.
2. ‘Pick Your Own Offers’ is open to myWaitrose members only. For full terms and conditions regarding myWaitrose membership please click here.
3. Participating customers will be required to choose up to 10 products from a number of product options provided. This selection will be made online at waitrose.com
4. Participating customers will receive 20% discount on the products they have selected when purchased in branch or at www.waitrose.com,when the transaction has been linked to the participating customers’ myWaitrose card. Customers shopping in store will need to scan their card at the end of the transaction. (Excludes transactions made at Motorway service stations, Welcome Break, Shell and Petrol Filling Stations and the Leckford Estate Farm Shop).
5. The maximum discount available per transaction is £250.
6. Pricing may vary in Channel Islands, and in convenience/Little Waitrose branches.
7. Discount applies only to the selected products, and excludes any substitution that may be offered due to product availability.
8. Waitrose reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time, without notice.