Gluten-free biscuits with gram flour and ground almonds
Almond and pecan biscuits
- 150g essential Waitrose unsalted dairy butter, softened
- 100g Waitrose golden caster sugar
- 100g gram flour
- 100g pack Waitrose ground almonds
- 60g pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Line two baking trays with parchment. Cream the butter and sugar together, then beat in the rest of the ingredients. Divide into 12 balls, place on the baking trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until starting to look golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 11 ratings
This recipe was first published in May 2010.