1 tbsp olive oil
2 onions, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 x 200g bags Cooks' Ingredients Soft
100g Waitrose LOVE Life Pecans, chopped
Grated zest and juice of 2 Clementines
50g Waitrose LOVE Life Soft Apricots, chopped
20g pack fresh thyme, leaves only, finely chopped
2 medium Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Eggs, beaten
Apricot & pecan stuffing balls
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
Serves: 8 (20 balls)
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC, gas mark 4.
Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying
pan and cook the onions and garlic until softened. Tip into a bowl and cool slightly.
2. Stir in the breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients until combined. Season well.
3. Using damp hands, roll pieces of stuffing into 20 golf ball-sized balls. Either arrange them around the turkey for its final 30-40 minutes of cooking, or place on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking parchment and bake for 20 minutes until golden and crisp.