- Butter for greasing
- ½ tsp ground cinammon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp essential Waitrose honey
- 100g essential Waitrose raisins
- 4 essential Waitrose braeburn apples
Baked apples with sticky raisins
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6. Core 4 essential Waitrose braeburn apples. Mix 100g essential Waitrose raisins, 2 tbsp essential Waitrose honey, ½ tsp ground ginger and ½ tsp ground cinnamon in a bowl. Fill each apple with a quarter of the mixture.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with a piece of buttered foil. Bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve with essential Waitrose low fat natural yogurt, if liked.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 0 ratings
This recipe was first published in March 2011.