This is perfect for an impromptu party. A melting hot brie, camembert or vacherin can also be the basis of a sensationally easy Swiss-style main course. Season with a little coarsely ground black pepper or crushed green peppercorns. Serve with small boiled or steamed new potatoes and follow with a green salad.
- 850g Petit Brie Pays
- Pack of 12 Waitrose Garlic Dough Balls
- 15g mixed peppercorns, crushed
- Bake the dough balls according to the instructions on the pack and keep warm. Turn the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Remove the packaging from the brie and place on a baking tray. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until soft to touch.
- Sprinkle the peppercorns over the brie and serve with the dough balls.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Average user rating Based on 4 ratings
This recipe was first published in Sat Dec 01 00:00:00 GMT 2001.