Barbecue heuvos rancheros
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
1 tbsp oil
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, diced
30g pack Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix
400g can chopped tomatoes
4 medium Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Eggs
½ jar Santa Maria Classic
50g Cheddar cheese, grated
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC, gas mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion and pepper for 4-5 minutes. Add the fajita seasoning mix and cook for 30 seconds before adding the tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer to an ovenproof serving dish, make 4 hollows in the tomato mixture and crack an egg into each one. Spoon over the salsa and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until the egg is just set.
4. Sprinkle with coriander before serving.