A simple but delicious warm or cold canapé, perfect with pre-dinner drinks or as a light starter.
Blinis with kiln-smoked salmon
36 Waitrose Canapé Blinis
150g pack Waitrose Kiln Smoked Salmon
3 tbsp crème fraîche
2 tsp Hot Horseradish sauce
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
Dill, to garnish
Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5. Heat the blinis according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, flake the salmon into a bowl, mix in the crème fraîche, horseradish and chopped dill. Season to taste then chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Spoon teaspoonfuls of the mixture on to each blini, then garnish with dill, lemon zest and freshly ground black pepper.
- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: approx. 10 minutes or according to pack instructions
- Total time: approx. 20 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 39 ratings
This recipe was first published in November 2007.