My Carbonara is a family recipe and my grandmother taught it to me and I LOVVEEE making food so it was a chance for me to tell everyone!
Carbonara with a twist
- Total time: 30-40 minutes
Boursin (Half of the amount given)
2 onions (peeled and chopped)
4 rashes of bacon (any kind)
Spaghetti (2 fistfulls of spaghetti)
Milk (half a litre)
Sunflower oil/olive oil (not sure)
- First cut the bacon and the onions while you heat the pan with oil. Also get a pot that can be used for cooking spaghetti, heat that as well.
- Once heated add the bacon in with the onions. Wait for that to cook with the occasional stir. Put the spaghetti in and wait for that to cook with stirring every minute.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked pour the onions and bacon in to the pot. Make sure you don't burn yourself though.
- Then you have to stir it all in together. Once you think you have put the boursin in and stir.
- Lastly because you want more of a sauce you have to put some milk in so it's nice and creamy. ENJOY!!!!!