- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 packs essential Waitrose 4 Boneless British Chicken Breasts
- 15 g pack fresh sage
- Grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 75 g sultanas
- 350 g black pudding, cut into bite-sized chunks
Chicken and Black Pudding Tray Roast
- Preparation time: 15 minutes plus chilling
- Cooking time: 25 minutes to 30 minutes
- Put the chicken breasts in a large, non-metallic bowl. Finely chop half the sage. Whisk the olive oil and lemon zest and juice together and stir in the garlic, sage and sultanas. Pour over the chicken and mix well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5. Transfer the chicken and the marinade to a roasting tin and spread out in a single layer. Tuck in the pieces of black pudding and remaining sage leaves and roast for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and there is no pink meat.