Chocolate raspberry crumbles
2 x 165g packs essential Waitrose Raspberries
2 tbsp elderflower cordial
50g plain chocolate
1 tbsp clear honey
50g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
125g Greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Marinate the raspberries in the cordial.
3. Melt the chocolate and honey in a bowl over a small pan of boiling water, stir in the oats and nuts and spread out onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Bake for 5 minutes, cool slightly.
4. Divide the raspberries and juice between 4 ramekins or serving dishes, top with the Greek yoghurt and sprinkle over the warm crumble.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 4 ratings