80g milk chocolate
4 tbsp spiced rum (optional)
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
4 tbsp toasted, flaked almonds
Dhruv Baker's Barbecued banana splits
1. Slit the unpeeled bananas lengthways along the top, leaving them in one piece.
2. Divide the chocolate into 4 and push the chocolate as evenly as possible into the cut you have made in the banana.
3. Wrap the bananas individually in foil then place in the coals and cook for 15 minutes, until soft.
4. Allow to cool slightly then unwrap and serve with a tablespoon of the rum poured over, a scoop of ice cream and the flaked almonds.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
Typical values per serving:
These nutritional values exclude the optional rum
Average user rating Based on 3 ratings
This recipe was first published in Wed Jun 05 14:33:00 BST 2013.