Using the ready-made cocoa-rich ganache cuts your preparation time, making these almond-flavoured chocolate truffles a doddle.
Easy chocolate almond truffles
75g white chocolate, broken into small pieces
45g almond thin biscuits
135g pack Gü 3 Forget-me-not Chocolate Ganaches
1 tbsp Cooks' Ingredients Freeze-dried Raspberries
1. Gently melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a small pan of simmering water, then remove from the heat and leave to cool to room temperature.
2. Line a small baking sheet with baking parchment. Finely crush the biscuits into crumbs then mix with the ganache. Using two teaspoons, shape the mixture into 12 small balls and place on the parchment. Freeze for 15 minutes or so until firm.
3. Carefully roll each ball in the cooled white chocolate then place on the baking parchment. Sprinkle with the freeze-dried raspberries and leave to set. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes + freezing
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 0 ratings
This recipe was first published in Thu Jan 26 11:10:00 GMT 2017.