Pefect for midweek family meals, this tasty supper is ready in 30 minutes.
Easy savoury pancakes
- 85g, Spinach, fresh
- 240g Finely sliced, dry cured, applewood smoked gammon ham
- 3 tsp Ricotta
- 1 Punnet cherry tomatoes
- 500g Four cheese sauce
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- Line the base of a large ovenproof baking dish with the spinach.
- Divide a 240g pack of smoked gammon ham and the remaining spinach leaves between 8 pancakes. Top each pancake with 3 tsp ricotta and a few halved cherry tomatoes. Roll up and place in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining pancakes.
- Pour over the four cheese sauce, sprinkle with 25g grated parmesan, then bake at 200°C, gas mark 6 for 25 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 0 ratings
This recipe was first published in Wed Jul 01 01:00:00 BST 2009.