- 1 of your 5 a day
- rich in folate
English garden salad & lemon dressing
500g new potatoes
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Juice ½ lemon
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch caster sugar
100g pack Waitrose Babyleaf Herb Salad
150g pack Waitrose Mixed Radishes, sliced
4 salad onions, thinly sliced
20g pack dill, roughly chopped
100g essential Waitrose English Goat's Cheese, broken into pieces
1. Halve or quarter any large potatoes then cook them in a pan of boiling water for 10–15 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
2. For the dressing, whisk or shake together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and caster sugar. Set aside.
3. Pull a fork lengthways down the cucumber all the way around then thinly slice. Place in a large serving dish with the leaf salad, radishes, salad onions, cooked potatoes and dill.
4. Fold through the dressing and goat's cheese and serve.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
Typical values per serving:
67.8µg folic acid per serving
Average user rating Based on 8 ratings
This recipe was first published in Tue Mar 08 11:52:00 GMT 2016.