These pretty cakes are perfect for any children’s party, celebration or afternoon tea for friends and family. Easily decorated with Dr Oetker icing and pretty wafer daisies.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes to 18 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes to 33 minutes
100g Flora Buttery
100g Waitrose Golden Caster Sugar
2 medium Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Eggs
100g self-raising flour
1 can Dr Oetker Pretty Pink Cupcake Icing
1 can Dr Oekter Vanilla Flavour Cupcake Icing
1 box Dr Oetker Wafer Daisies
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5. Line a 12-hole cake tin with 12 paper cases.
2. Whisk the Flora Buttery with the sugar until pale and fluffy. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time until combined. Fold in the flour and spoon into the paper cases.
3. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden and a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool on a rack.
4. Using a star nozzle, follow the instructions on the icing can to decorate the cakes, making 6 pink and 6 vanilla. Top each with a wafer daisy.