This quick and easy, family favourite can be ready to eat in just 15 minutes.
Fast tuna pasta bake
300g essential Waitrose Penne pasta
350g tub essential Waitrose Cheese Sauce
195g can essential Waitrose Sweetcorn, drained
100g essential Waitrose Frozen Peas, defrosted
2 x 200g cans essential Waitrose Tuna Steak in Spring Water, drained
1 tbsp essential Waitrose Tomato Purée
50g essential Waitrose Medium Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes, drain.
- Heat the cheese sauce in the same pan with the sweetcorn, peas, tuna and tomato purée.
- Stir in the pasta, season and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and place under a grill for 3 minutes until golden.
- Total time: Ready in 15 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 199 ratings
This recipe was first published in Fri Jan 06 12:16:00 GMT 2012.