This quick and easy, family favourite can be ready to eat in just 15 minutes.
Fast tuna pasta bake
- Total time: Ready in 15 minutes
300g essential Waitrose Penne pasta
350g tub essential Waitrose Cheese Sauce
195g can essential Waitrose Sweetcorn, drained
100g essential Waitrose Frozen Peas, defrosted
2 x 200g cans essential Waitrose Tuna Steak in Spring Water, drained
1 tbsp essential Waitrose Tomato Purée
50g essential Waitrose Medium Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes, drain.
- Heat the cheese sauce in the same pan with the sweetcorn, peas, tuna and tomato purée.
- Stir in the pasta, season and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and place under a grill for 3 minutes until golden.