1. Place the chops in a non-metallic tray along with the 3 tbsp olive oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic and seasoning. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. For the salsa verde, finely chop the herbs, capers and cornichons. Mix with the vinegar, mustard, lemon juice and olive oil and season to taste. Cover and chill until needed. Allow to come up to room temperature before serving.
3. Bring the potatoes to the boil in a large saucepan of lightly salted water. Cook for 8-10 minutes, drain and leave to cool, then cut into thick slices. Warm the vegetable oil and butter in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the potatoes and cook for 7-8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue, grill or griddle pan until very hot. Cook the chops for 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked to your liking. Leave to rest then season. Brush the courgette slices with a little olive oil and cook for 1 minute each side until tender.
5. Cover the broad beans with boiling water and leave to stand for 3 minutes. Drain, cool and remove the skins. Mix the beans with the courgettes, mint, seasoning and the remaining olive oil. Serve with the lamb and potatoes.