A deliciously light lunch, full of soft sweet flavours, which can also be served with chicken or salmon.
Healthychefsteph's Grilled halloumi, fresh fig and beetroot salad
2 Cups Wild Rocket
50g Halloumi (thinly sliced)
150g Beetroot Sliced
3-4 figs cut into quarters
Handful of pumpkin seeds
For the Dressing:
50ml Olive Oil
25ml Apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp water
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place your halloumi in a really hot griddle pan, and cook each side for a minute or so. The cheese should soften slightly as it cooks.
2. Meanwhile in a separate bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Mix together the rocket, beetroot and figs.
4. Add the dressing and toss until the salad is evenly coated.
5. Top with the halloumi and nuts and enjoy!