For the salad: 25g balsamic vinegar
11g olive oil
28g Parmigiano Reggiano, sliced with a vegetable peeler
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
20g Waitrose Rich Olives Salted a la Grecque with Herbs Provence, pitted andchopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the fish: 1 whole sea bass, cleaned and descaled
½ clove garlic, finely sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
Zest of 1 lemon
Squeeze of lemon juice
30g Waitrose Rich Olives Salted a la Grecque with Herbs Provence, pitted and chopped
6g parsley leaves
10g olive oil
Splash white wine (approximately 2 tbsp)
For the salad:
1. Whisk the vinegar and oil together to form a vinaigrette, then season.
2. Place the rocket, Parmigiano and tomatoes and olives in a bowl, mix with the vinaigrette and season.
For the fish:
1. Place the sea bass in the middle of a large piece of aluminium foil that has been folded in half. Add all of the ingredients and season.
2. Fold the 2 larger sides of the foil until a sealed parcel is formed. Place the parcel on a hot grill or griddle panand cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 3 minutes.
3. Transfer the fish to a serving platter. Blitz the contents of the aluminium parcel in a small food processorand serve on the side of the fish. Serve with the salad.