Recipe from Heston's happy Christmas - The great chef is sticking with tradition this year with spectacular turkey and tremendous trimmings all round - it’s the ultimate family feast.
Heston's Vodka, Orange and Cranberry Sauce
- 300g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 75g fruit sugar
- 2 oranges, grated zest of 1, juice of 2
- 1 tbsp vodka
- Put the cranberries in a small pan; add the fruit sugar, orange zest and juice. Add the vodka and stir to combine.
- Place the pan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook gently for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool. Transfer to an airtight container and chill.
Copyright © Heston Blumenthal 2010
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 69 ratings
This recipe was first published in Wed Dec 01 00:00:00 GMT 2010.