Low in saturated fat
Rich in vitamin C
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes to 12 minutes
- Total time: 13 minutes to 15 minutes
Serves: 4 as a snack
200g pack Waitrose curly kale
1 tbsp olive oil
Pinch of table salt
Pinch of Bart Chinese five spice
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Remove any large stalks
from the kale and discard. Toss the leaves with the oil, salt and spice.
2. Spread out on to two large non-stick baking sheets. Bake for 8-12 minutes until crisp. Tip into bowls and serve as a delicious alternative to potato crisps.