1 tbsp oil
225g pack The Spice Tailor Keralan Coconut Curry
1 onion, finely diced
1 red pepper, finely diced
180g pack sea bream fillets
250g pack steamed basmati rice
½ x 450g pack essential Waitrose Spinach
2 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients Potted Coriander, chopped
Keralan fish curry
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
1 tbsp oil
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the spices from the curry kit for 1 minute. Add the onion and pepper, and fry for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the sauce from the kit with 75ml water, cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the sea bream on a grill rack, skin side up. Place under a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes, or until just cooked.
3. Heat the rice according to pack instructions. Place the spinach in a large bowl, cover with clingfilm and microwave for 2 minutes, or until just wilted.
4. To serve, divide the rice between 2 plates, top with the spinach and spoon over the curry sauce. Place the sea bream on top and sprinkle with coriander.