easy pasta dish
- Total time: 1 hour
1 tbsp oil
75g chopped onion
1 clove garlic
300g minced beef
400g chopped tomatotes
50g mushrooms, chopped
1/2 tsp dried oregano
salt and pepper
300 ml milk
50g grated cheese
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion. Cover the pan and cook gently without colouring
- Add the mince and cook until brow, stirring continuously
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, herbs and seasoning and stir well. Cover with a lid and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
- Whilst the meat mixture is simmering, make the white sauce.
- Cook the pasta sheets in boiling water for 5-10 mins
- To assemble the lasagne, spoon half the meat mixture into the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Place some lasagne over the meat and spoon a little sauce over the pasta. Repeat to form a second layer, fingishing with white sauxe. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top. Bake in the oven 200C or gas 6 for 20-30 minutes until golden and bubbling.