An elegant tangle of lobster, tomato, chilli and garlic.
Lobster and prosecco taglierini
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
2 Waitrose 1 lobster tails
2 tbsp Waitrose 1 chianti classico extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
pinch red chilli flakes
270g cherry vine tomatoes
1⁄2 lemon, zest and juice
handful chopped flat leaf parsley
handful chopped dill
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the lobster tails and simmer for 4 minutes. Lift out of the water with tongs and set aside. Keep the water simmering.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli, season and sauté for 30 seconds, then tip in the tomatoes, stirring for 3-4 minutes, until starting to burst. Splash the prosecco into the pan and simmer down until almost evaporated.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta, in the pan of boiling water you boiled the lobster in, for 1 minute less than pack instructions. Drain, reserving a cup of the cooking liquid.
4. Slice the lobster tails in half, pull out the meat and chop into large chunks. Toss into the frying pan with the tomatoes, cooking through for a minute. Next, toss in the pasta, lemon zest and juice and a splash of the reserved cooking water, turning with tongs to coat in the sauce. Add a glug more oil andthe herbs just before serving.