There’s nothing more fast 'n' fabulous than a main course starring the king of shellfish. Talk about minimum effort for maximum wow factor!
Lobster Tagliatelle With Chilli, Tomato and Parsley
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- 2 x 250g packs Waitrose Fresh Red Pepper and Chilli Tagliatelle, or Basil Papardelle
- 200ml pot crème fraîche
- 20g pack flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 x 450g cooked lobster from the fish service counter, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, left whole
- 1 bird’s eye chilli, split in half
- 500g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 100ml white wine
- ½ x 500ml Cooks’ Ingredients Fish Stock
- Remove the lobster flesh from its shells. Chop into 2cm chunks and set aside.
- Place a large sauté pan over a medium heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and chilli then cook for 2 minutes to infuse the oil with the flavours. Tip in the tomatoes and cook until starting to soften.
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced by about half. Then add the stock and continue to cook until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Place the pasta into the pan of boiling water and cook according to pack instructions.
- Remove and discard the garlic cloves and chilli from the sauce. Toss the lobster flesh into the sauce with the crème fraîche. Cook for 2 minutes until the lobster is hot. Add the drained pasta and parsley, toss to combine and season. Serve with Waitrose Roasted Garlic Flat Bread.