when I have made this I will add details. I never eat one but following a thread from this site lead to the recipe and I will make these later.
1. Buy a packet of ready rolled puff pastry and cut out disks 9 cm diameter (or squares if you don’t want to be a purist) and place on a baking tray.
2. Make indentations in the centre and place a nice drop of jam in the middle of each one.
3. Add a blob of frangipane mix (equal amounts of egg, sugar, butter and ground almonds) or just plain cake mix (as used for fairy cakes) - about the size of a large walnut.
4. Rest for 30 minutes while oven heats up.
5. Bake at 200c /400f for about 15 minutes until nicely done.
6. When cool spread fondant icing or thick water icing on top and dip into thread coconut.
7. Eat them
Average user rating Based on 7 ratings