- Olive oil spray
- 400g pack Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients soffritto mix
- 300g Waitrose lean minced free range British pork
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 395g can essential Waitrose mixed beans in spicy tomato sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients chipotle paste
- 8 crunchy taco shells
- ½ essential Waitrose Iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 4 tbsp 0% fat Greek strained yogurt
- Handful fresh coriander, to serve
Smoky pork & bean tacos
- Spray a large pan with oil and fry the soffritto mix for 5 minutes until softened. Add the pork and cumin seeds, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beans and chipotle paste. Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes until the pork is cooked through.
- Fill the taco shells with shredded lettuce, then spoon in the pork and bean mixture. Top with a little yogurt and a few coriander leaves, and serve immediately.
Cook’s tip: Adding a spoonful or two of chipotle paste is a great way to add a rich, smoky flavour to chilli and other Mexican-style dishes.