Total time: Ready in 20 mins
Healthy chicken minestrone
- 750ml Cooks’ Ingredients Chicken Stock
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 2 essential Waitrose Vermicelli Nests
- 100g Waitrose Sliced Fine Green Beans
- 75g frozen Waitrose Garden Peas
- 2 salad onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Waitrose Green Basil Pesto
1. Place the stock and chicken in a large pan. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
2. Crumble the pasta nests into small pieces then add to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the beans, peas and salad onions and simmer for a further 3 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the pasta and chicken are cooked through. Stir in the pesto then ladle between 2 bowls and serve.