Save to your scrapbook
Mini prawn, salsa & guacamole tortillas
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
These little stuffed shells are perfect for sharing as a nibble, starter or snack. They are packed with the fresh flavours of herbs, chilli and lime associated with Mexican cooking. For a vegetarian option, just omit the prawns
180g pack raw extra large king prawns
1 tsp Bart Fajita Seasoning
½ x 25g pack parsley, chopped
½ x 28g pack Cooks’ Ingredients Coriander, chopped
3 sprigs Cooks’ Ingredients Mint, leaves chopped
3 tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
4 essential Waitrose Salad onions, thinly sliced
Juice 1 lime
2 Waitrose 1 Perfectly Ripe Avocados
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 jalapeño, deseeded and finely chopped
145g pack Old El Paso Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff 12 Flour Soft Tortillas
1 tbsp oil
1. Mix the raw prawns with the fajita seasoning and set aside.
2. To make the salsa, mix all the herbs together, stir half into the tomatoes with the salad onions and half the lime juice, then season.
3. For the guacamole, roughly mash the avocado flesh with the mayonnaise, jalapeño and remaining lime juice. Stir in the rest of the herbs and season.
4. Heat the mini tortilla shells according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, warm the oil in a frying pan over a high heat, then fry the prawns for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
5. Divide the salsa, guacamole and prawns between the tortilla shells, and serve.
Typical values per serving: