Deliciously smooth, milky buffalo mozzarella is the star in this simple, fresh-tasting salad.
Mozzarella Salad with Mint and Grapes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 as a starter
- 150g Garofalo Buffalo Mozzarella (available from the Cheese Service Counter and prepacked)
- 160g bag Waitrose Nantaise Salad
- 150g green seedless grapes, halved and washed½ pack fresh mint, roughly chopped, (reserve the remaining ½ pack as a garnish)
- 2 tbsp Waitrose Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- Place the mozzarella in a sieve over a bowl and leave for 1-2 minutes to drain. Tear into small pieces.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small jug or bowl and mix well with a fork. Season to taste.
- Place the salad leaves and the grapes in a large salad bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss well to coat.
- Top the salad with the mozzarella pieces. Garnish with the remaining sprigs of mint. Serve with warm Waitrose Focaccia or Ciabatta.