Try this vegetarian one-pot warmer. It's easy to make and just right for cold winter days.
One-pot Cajun rice and beans
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40-45 minutes
- Total time: 50-55 minutes
1 tbsp olive oil
2 leeks, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
250g LOVE Life Brown Basmati & Wild Rice
600g tub LOVE Life Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Soup
400g parsnips, peeled and diced
195g can sweetcorn, drained
400g can essential Waitrose Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
500ml Cooks' Ingredients Vegetable Stock
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks for 2-3 minutes. Add the Cajun seasoning and rice and cook for 1 minutes.
- Stir in the soup, parsnips, sweetcorn, kidney beans and a little of the stock, then cover and cook gently for 35-40 minutes, occasionally adding extra stock until the rice is tender. Season to taste before serving.