Ready in just 20 minutes, this simple pasta dish, with its tasty mustard sauce, makes a perfect midweek family supper.
Orecchiette Pasta with a Quick and Easy Creamy Sauce
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- 400g Waitrose Orecchiette Pasta (dried)
- 400g pack Waitrose Pork, Garlic and Herb Speciality Sausages
- 150g mascarpone
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1-2 tsp English mustard, to taste
- 20g pack fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain thoroughly. Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the sausages according to the pack instructions, until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the sausages from the pan, allow to cool slightly, then slice each into about 6 pieces. Return the sausages to the frying pan, followed by the drained, cooked pasta, and mix well.
- Mix the mascarpone with the milk to thin it slightly, then add the mustard. Add to the pasta with the parsley and season to taste. Mix well and serve hot, with a tomato and red onion salad.