it is a suculent meal with chep ingredience.
- pasta, tomato sause, parmesan chesse and basil
- fill a pan with water but only fill just over half the pan and wait for it to boil
- then add some pasta ( as much as you need) and grate the parmesan chesse
- when the pasta is cooked (boiled) take out the water from the pasta and add some tomato sause and stir for around a minute. soon after serve on a plate.
- after add the grated chesse with 2 leaves of basil and enjoy!
- Total time: 20 mins
Average user rating Based on 3 ratings