If you are looking to delight in the kitchen this summer, but don’t have the time to cook up a culinary masterpiece - look no further than these simple dishes.
Plain Noodles in Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
85g fine egg noodle (or any fine wheat noodle)
• 1/2 spring onion (chopped)
• 1 Tsp sesame oil
• 2 Tsp light soya sauce
• 1 Tbsp Wing Yip Ginger & Spring Onion sauce
• 1 Tbsp hot water
- Cook the noodles in rapidly boiling water to manufacturer's instructions.
- Mix oil, soy, hot water and Wing Yip Ginger & Spring Onion sauce together and heat in a microwave for 15 seconds.
- Drain egg noodles and place in a warm bowl.
- Drizzle sauce mixture over noodles, add the raw spring onions and mix together.
- Serve immediately.
- Total time: 10 mins
Average user rating Based on 0 ratings