1 tbsp clear honey
100ml pomegranate juice
3 medium Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Egg whites
50g caster sugar
110g pack Waitrose Pomegranate Seeds, or the seeds from 1 Waitrose Pomegranate
Pomegranate & honey mousse
- Preparation time: 15 minutes + chilling
- Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes + chilling
1. In a large bowl, beat together the mascarpone and honey until combined, then gradually add the pomegranate juice until smooth.
2. In a separate clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff then gradually whisk in the sugar.
3. Fold a quarter of the egg whites through the mascarpone mixture to lighten it, then fold in the rest. Carefully fold through two thirds of the pomegranate seeds. Spoon the mixture into six serving glasses and chill for 1–2 hours. Top with the remaining pomegranate seeds to serve.