Prawn & pea egg-white omelette
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
50g Love Life Wholewheat Couscous
4 salad onions, thinly sliced
200g Two Chicks Free Range Egg White
125g essential Waitrose Cooked, Peeled Prawns
125g frozen peas, defrosted
2 Cooks’ Ingredients Sundried Tomatoes (dried, not in oil), finely chopped
1 tsp sunflower oil
1 tbsp Waitrose Red Chilli Pesto With Tomato
1. Place the couscous and the salad onions in a heatproof bowl and pour over 75ml boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, lightly beat the egg whites, then stir in the prawns, peas and sundried tomatoes.
3. Fluff up the couscous with a fork and stir, along with the salad onions, into the omelette mix.
4. Heat the oil in a 20cm non-stick frying pan and cook the omelette for 5 minutes on each side until nicely browned and cooked through, adding a little extra oil to the pan if required. Cut into wedges, dot with the chilli pesto and serve.