Save to your scrapbook
Quick shepherd’s pie
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
500g pack essential Waitrose Lamb Mince
1 diced essential Waitrose Onion
2 diced essential Waitrose Carrots
1 tsp dried rosemary
2 tbsp onion gravy granules
2 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
100g frozen peas
2 frozen essential Waitrose Reduced Fat Garlic Baguettes
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
2. In a large saucepan, fry a 500g pack essential Waitrose Lamb Mince (typically 20% fat), 1 diced essential Waitrose Onion, 2 diced essential Waitrose Carrots and 1 tsp dried rosemary for 5 minutes.
3. Add 2 tbsp onion gravy granules, 2 tbsp Lee & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 100g frozen peas and 100ml boiling water.
4. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Transfer to an ovenproof serving dish, slice 2 frozen essential Waitrose Reduced Fat Garlic Baguettes and arrange over the lamb mixture, drizzle the bread with 1 tbsp olive oil and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
This recipe was first published in Wed Sep 14 11:47:00 BST 2011.