4 small red peppers
4 slices Waitrose LOVE Life high ﬁbre soft white bread
30g essential Waitrose sultanas
2 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients nonpareille capers
1 lemon, grated zest and juice
8 Waitrose Red Choice tomatoes
15g fresh chives
125g essential Waitrose Italian light mozzarella
Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Halve the peppers and remove the core and seeds but leave the stems attached. Sit side by side in a roasting tin.
2. Tear the bread into small pieces and place in a bowl with the sultanas, capers and the grated zest and juice of the lemon. Roughly chop the tomatoes, snip the chives and add both to the bowl.
3. Drain the mozzarella, pat dry on kitchen paper, then chop and add to the bread. Mix well, then divide among the pepper halves.
4. Spray lightly with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes until the peppers are tender and the ﬁlling is crusty and golden.
- Total time: Ready in 40-45 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 7 ratings
This recipe was first published in Tue Jul 26 14:31:46 BST 2011.