A lovely light and flavoursome lunch or supper, ready in minutes.
My recipe is:
Why should your recipe win?
Because I am a nice person! Because it is low calorie (about 450 calories per serving)
180g Waitrose Penne Pasta
2 Skinned salmon fillets approx 200-250g
180g Brocolli (about1 medium head of brocolli once the stalks are removed
Juice of 1 lemon
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the pasta on first. Boil water, then add the pasta and salt. Check pasta packet for timing.
2. Trim the brocolli nto bite-sized florettes.
3. Mirowave the salmon fillets for two minutes on med-high. Check, then cook for logner if required.
4. 3 minutes before the pasta is ready, put the brocolli into a steamer and set it over the boiling pasta.
5. Flake the salmon into a bowl. Add steamed brocolli and cooked pasta.
6. Drizzle with e.v. olive oil, lemon juice and pepper. Serve.