- ½ x 250g pack Waitrose BabyBeetroot In Mild Malt Vinegar, diced into small pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 20g walnut halves, chopped
- 4 tbsp essential Waitrose Low Fat Natural Yogurt
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 Waitrose Select Farm Salmon Fillets
Salmon with beetroot, mint and walnut raita
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Total time: 17 minutes
- To make the raita, place the beetroot in a bowl and add the mint, walnuts, yogurt, cumin and seasoning. Stir very gently to just mix but be careful not to overdo it.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the salmon fillets for 5–6 minutes on each side, until the flesh is cooked through. Serve with the raita, steamed green beans and new potatoes with chives.