Try our selection below or mix and match your own favourites from the chiller cabinet or from the seasonal selection available at the Meat Service Counter. You will need at least three sausages per person. Also, look out for our range of tasty vegetarian sausages, such as Waitrose Vegetarian Cumberland Sausages.
- 6 Duchy Originals Free Range Pork Sausages with Herbs
- 8 Waitrose Free Range Pork Sausages
- 6 Waitrose Speciality Spicy Pork, Polenta and Sun-dried Tomato Sausages
- 6 Waitrose Speciality Pork and Fresh Leek Sausages
- 6 Waitrose Speciality Pork, Apricot and Fresh Lovage Sausages
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5. Place the sausages on large baking trays lined with lightly greased foil. Cook for 20-25 minutes until golden brown, thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear. Allow to rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, using a serrated knife, cut the sausages into three pieces. Place on a large serving dish, labelling the different varieties with flags made from cocktail sticks and paper, and serve immediately.
Serve the sausages with Bay Tree Caramelised Red Onions, a selection of three or four dips, such as Waitrose Fresh Dip Artichoke and Lemon, Waitrose Fresh Dip Guacamole or Blue Dragon Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce, or grainy mustard and ketchup.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes to 25 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes to 30 minutes
Average user rating Based on 0 ratings
This recipe was first published in Mon Sep 01 01:00:00 BST 2003.