Use frozen scallops and prawns to make this quick and easy dish that's ideal for a midweek supper.
Seafood Pasta With Roasted Garlic Butter
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- 300g dried spaghetti
- 75g Markus Somerset Butter with Roasted Spanish Garlic
- 1 bunch salad onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 200g pack frozen Waitrose Canadian Roeless Raw Scallops, defrosted
- 200g pack frozen Waitrose Raw Peeled King Prawns, defrosted
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 20g pack fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes until just cooked.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium frying pan, add the sliced salad onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the scallops and prawns, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until just cooked and piping hot.
- Drain the spaghetti then tip it over the scallops, prawns and the buttery juice. Mix well and season with cracked black pepper. Sprinkle the chilli flakes on top and garnish with the fresh parsley. Serve with warmed focaccia bread to mop up the juices.