Seriously Chocolatey Seriously Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
· 8oz digestive biscuits, crushed
· 4oz marg/butter
· 200g philidelphia cheese
· 250ml carton of double cream
· 4oz of icing sugar
· 2 large bars of mint chocolate (aero)
1/ melt the margarine in the microwave
2/ add the biscuits into the margarine and make sure that its well mixed together.
3/ Press into a 8-10” (depends on what size you have, how thick you like your cheesecake) Loose bottom tin
What makes it the ultimate summer Seriously From Waitrose dessert?
It's Seriously minty
1) Melt the margarine in the microwave
2) Add the biscuits into the margarine and make sure that its well mixed together.
3) Press into a 8-10” (depends on what size you have, how thick you like your cheesecake) Loose bottom tin
Mix the philidephia cheese and icing sugar together
Whip up the double cream use electric whisk untill fluffy
Add the whipped cream to the philidelphia and mix together
Chop up the Chocolate you can have them as small as pieces as you want but make sure they are small enough to mix through the mixture and keep some to decorate the top
Add the Chocolate to the mixture and pour it over the biscuit base and smooth it, add the remaining chocolate pieces to the top
Chill in fridge for at least an hour