- 500g Waitrose Chicken Breast fillet
- 1 bunch salad onions
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g unsalted cashews
- 250ml Wing Yip Yellow Bean Sauce
Shredded Chicken and Cashew Nuts with Yellow Bean Sauce
- Slice 500g Waitrose Chicken Breast Fillet and a bunch of salad onions into long thin strips. Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a wok, add 100g Waitrose Unsalted Cashews and fry until lightly coloured. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked. Add the salad onions and stir-fry briefly. Return the cashews to the pan with a 250ml jar Wing Yip Yellow Bean Sauce. Bring to the boil for 1 minute until well cooked. Serve with basmati rice.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Average user rating Based on 3 ratings
This recipe was first published in Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 GMT 2002.