Prepare: 5 minutes Cook: 45 minutes
Simple roasted vegetable linguine
- 2 x 400g packs Waitrose Mediterranean Roasting Vegetables
- 300g essential Waitrose Linguine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2–3 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients Sundried Tomato Paste
- 150g tub essential Waitrose Italian Mozzarella Cherries, drained
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Handful fresh basil leaves
1.Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Remove the film from the vegetables and roast according to pack instructions for 40–45 minutes.
2. Around 10 minutes before the vegetables are ready, cook the linguine in a large pan of boiling water until tender. Drain well.
3. Toss together the linguine, olive oil and tomato paste until the pasta is evenly coated. Stir in the roasted vegetables and mozzarella cherries.
4. Divide between 4 bowls, drizzle each one with a little balsamic vinegar, scatter with basil leaves and serve.
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 3 ratings