This succulent beef is paired with warming spices and sizzling vegetables.
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350g Waitrose Frying Steak, cut into 1cm thick strips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 30g pack Discovery Mexican Fajita Spice Mix
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 red onions, thickly sliced
- 20g pack fresh coriander leaves
- 8 soft flour tortilla wraps
- 170ml essential Waitrose Soured Cream, to serve
- Place the steak in a bowl with a teaspoon of oil and the spice mix. Toss well together and chill until ready to cook.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the pepper and onions for 5 minutes, until softened. Tip into a bowl and return the pan to the heat.
- Stir-fry the beef for 3 minutes, then return the veg to the pan. Cook until sizzling. Stir in the coriander and serve with warmed tortillas, soured cream and shredded lettuce leaves.