Smoky chicken & mushroom pasta
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
150g Love Life Free From…Gluten Fusilli
Olive oil spray
1 leek, thinly sliced
1 skinless chicken breast fillet, diced
200g chestnut mushrooms, thickly sliced
350g tub Waitrose Cherry Tomato & Basil Sauce (find in the chiller cabinet)
2 tsp chipotle paste
1 tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated
1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, spray a large, non-stick frying pan with oil and cook the leek and chicken for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for
a further 3–4 minutes until the chicken is golden and cooked through with no pink meat.
3. Add the sauce and chipotle paste to the pan and simmer together for 1–2 minutes until piping hot.
4. Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Add the sauce mixture and stir together well. Divide between two bowls and sprinkle with cheese and parsley to serve.