Easy, quick, tasty and light!
- Total time: 20 mins at the most
400 gm Spaghetti
100 gm Rocket
100 gm Feta
8 small vine tomatoes, cut in half
1 cup sunblush tomatoes, chopped
8 black olives
2 tbsps olive oil
Salt, pepper to taste
- Put water on to boil.
- Meanwhile, chop rocket, and all other ingredients
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water. Strain.
- Add all other ingredients, and stir well over a very low heat until cheese begins to melt and tomatoes collapse.
- This dish is also delicious served cold as a pasta salad!